Buying a dishwasher allows you to get rid of routine kitchen work. But unfortunately, not every kitchen can fit a dishwasher. In this case, a portable (desktop) dishwasher will be useful to you. Despite her small size, she washes dishes no worse.
In this article we will tell you how to use this device correctly. After all, the main guarantee of the health of your device is proper operation. We will consider how to use a portable dishwasher.
You may also like: 11 Best Portable Water Flossers (Comparison & Reviews)
How to use the Whynter Energy Star dishwasher correctly:
- First of all, consider the design of the dishwasher.
- This model includes: a shelf for dishes and a separate basket for silverware (the capacity of the dishwasher is six sets of dishes), an automatic detergent dispenser, as well as an equally useful function – a washing timer (you can even program the washing time).
- To start washing dishes, you need to press the power button.
- Next, select one of the six programs you need
- Select the additional drying function (if required)
- There is a compartment with a detergent dispenser on the inside of the device door. Fill it with detergent before starting work. We recommend that you use only specially designed products for dishwashers.
- Click the start button.
- If you need to add dishes to the machine at some point, press the pause button.
- When the machine is finished, it emits a beep.
You may also like: 9 Best 12v Portable Microwaves (Comparison & Reviews)
How to use the Bosch SKS 50E 32 dishwasher:
- To begin with, let’s get acquainted with the components of a dishwasher: a start timer, a detergent dispenser, a special salt dispenser for softening water, shelves for dishes and cutlery.
- To start, turn on the device with the power button.
- Load dirty dishes into the machine.
- Select the program you need and other settings. Turn the handle on the main panel until the desired washing program lights up.
- Fill the detergent dispenser. We recommend that you use only products designed for dishwashers.
- Fill the dispenser for special salt (not table salt and not salt in tablets). We recommend that you regularly use this salt to improve the quality of washing dishes and to improve the operation of the dishwasher.
- Close the dishwasher and press the start button.
- At the end of washing, the device will beep.
You may also like: 13 Best Portable Microwaves for Car (Comparison & Reviews)
How to use the Weissgauff TDW 4017 D dishwasher:
- Before starting, turn on the dishwasher with the on button.
- Load dirty dishes into the dish basket. Cutlery should be put in a separate compartment.
- Select the desired program for washing dishes.
- Fill the detergent dispenser. We recommend that you use only products specially designed for dishwashers
- Fill the rinse aid dispenser.
- Close the dishwasher and press the start button. If necessary, set a timer for washing dishes.
- This model assumes complete blocking during the session. So you won’t be able to open the car while washing dishes.
- At the end of washing dishes, the device will beep.
You may also like: 13 Best Portable Mugs with Temperature Control (Comparison & Reviews)